site has been revamped and moved to morsekob.org.
The site you are looking at is the old site. The information contained herein
is not necessarily current or accurate. Any of your bookmarks that point to a
page on the sdf.org server are obsolete; you should delete or update them.
ďKeeping the sound of Morse aliveĒ
M O R S E K
MorseKOB is a program for doing landline telegraphy and American
Morse with the help of a computer. For more information on Morse telegraphy,
visit the Morse
Telegraph Clubís website.
There are two versions of the program to choose from. Here are brief
descriptions to help you decide which is best for you.
- MorseKOB 2.5
- This is the stable version of the KOB program. Completely unchanged since
February 2009, itís still the preferred choice for most users. A tutorial
and FAQ are available for this version.
- MorseKOB 3.0
- This version runs on Mac OS and Linux, in addition to Windows. Itís the
obvious choice for Mac and Linux users, but it can be tricky getting it to
work with an external key and sounder. MorseKOB 3.0 launches directly in a
web page. Click on the Help link in the
lower left part of that web page for information on how to use the program.
- Current activity
- a list of all the users currently connected to different KOB wires on the
- browse the KOB user groupís message archive and sign up as a member
- Interface techniques
- how to connect a key and sounder to your computer
- Other documents
- miscellaneous documents relating to the KOB program
Please write to email@example.com.